Click here for more information
Click here for Immune Suite Brochure
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine, which serves as a precursor for the synthesis of glutathione, an important antioxidant and detoxifying agent. Glutathione is the principle defense within the body against reactive oxygen species and is also responsible for the detoxification of drugs, metabolites, and other compounds. NAC is also known for its mucolytic properties and its ability to chelate heavy metals.
* Supports glutathione synthesis
* Supports detoxification of environmental toxins and heavy metals
* Provided potent nutritional support to all body cells as a powerful antioxidant
* Supports individuals with a compromised antioxidant defense system
* Supports healthy respiratory function via mucolytic and antioxidant properties