Click here for more information
Click here for Body Composition Suite Brochure
Click here for book 'The Secret Life of Mitochondria'
Pro ALA-CR, a potent oxidative stress antagonist, is a proprietary, orally active, controlled-release formulation of racemic a-lipoic acid (containing both R and S-enantiomers) that has a pharmacokinetic advantage over other alpha-lipoic acid formulas. Other brands are cleared from the plasma within two-three hours; whereas, Pro ALA-CR remains in the plasma for four to six hours.
* Neutralizes oxygen radicals, ionized metals and a variety of other free radicals
* Coenzyme for whole body glucose utilization
* Increases intracellular glutathione levels reduced by aging, diseases, moderate/strenuous exercise
* Reduces oxidative stress that leads to diabetic neuropathy, etc.
* Regenerates vitamins C & E and maintain balance between oxidized and reduced coq10