Click here for more information
* Support healthy serum folate levels in individuals with genetic polymorphism
* Support the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
* Support methylation
* Support nervous system and oral health
* Support normal cellular proliferation (including red blood cells)
* Support reduced risk of neural tube defects
Active folate, the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid, is a form of folate supplementation that targets individuals with genetic enzyme deficiency, supporting the conversion of folic acid in foods or supplements into 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate.