Vasotensin provides peptides from bonito
fish to support health blood pressure levels already in the normal
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of
angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of
bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.♦
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose
in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a
peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by
angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- Testing for LKPNM assures optimal efficacy to help maintain blood
pressure already within the normal range.♦
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when
supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with
bonito peptides have been reported.
- May be used as a complement to other heart support programs:♦